The City Clerk's office is responsible for helping the public access Public Records in accordance to RCW. 42.56; and Port Orchard Municipal Code 1.18.
If you are requesting records relating to a police matter, please contact the online viagra in australia link for you Port Orchard Police Department at 546 Bay Street, Port Orchard, WA 98366; by telephone at (360) 876-1700 or by fax at (360) 876-5546.
If you are requesting records relating to Port Orchard Municipal Court cases, please contact the Court directly at 216 Prospect Street, 3rd Floor, Port Orchard, WA 98366; by telephone at (360) 876-1701, or by fax at (360) 895-3071, or by email at
. The Public Records Act does not apply to judicial records. See City of diflucan order canada Federal Way v. Koenig, 167 Wn.2d 341, 217 P.3d 1172 (2009) and Nast v. Michels, 106 wn.2d 300, 307 (1986). Court records are governed by the Administrative Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction (ARLJ), Section 9.
Public Records requests can be made in person, by mail, phone, fax, or electronically.
Public Records Officer, Brandy Rinearson, City Clerk
City of Port Orchard
216 Prospect Street
Port Orchard, WA 98366
Telephone: (360) 876-4407
Fax: (360) 895-9029
Should you require further assistance, or for all other requests, please contact the Public Records Officer, at the address and phone number noted above.
Download form: Request for Public Records
Within five business days after the Public Records Officer receives your request, the following will occur:
1) Provide the record(s);
2) Acknowledge the City has received the request and provide a reasonable estimate of the time the copybrighter.com City will require in order to respond to the request; or
3) Deny the Request. If the request is denied, the City will respond in writing, cite the legal exemption, and explain how the exemption applies to the request.
Pricing for Public Records
There will be no charge to inspect Public Records; however, if you wish to receive copies, the following charges will apply:
- Black & White copies (11" x 17" and smaller): $.15 per page
- Color Copies (11" x 17" and smaller): $1.00 per page
- Copies of Small Blueprints or Maps (In-house copying): $3.00 (11" x 17" or smaller)
- Copies of Large Blueprints or Maps (In-house copying) $5.00 (11" x 17" or larger)