PORT ORCHARD, WA – The City of Port Orchard is hosting a series of webinars from Roger Brooks International. The fourth webinar, “The Ultimate Guide to Brand Graphics” will be shown at 8:30am on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, in the Robert G. Geiger Council Chambers located at Port Orchard City Hall, 216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard, WA.
In this workshop you will learn:
- A dozen examples of different brands, brought to life in print & video;
- The Ten–Item Checklist to make sure the look and feel of your brand is 100% effective;
- How and where to find inexpensive, but quality, help, when you have a less-than minuscule budget to work with;
- Where best to USE your brand graphics (this goes far beyond just advertising); and
- How to “sell” your brand to your local community and stakeholder organizations.
This is the culmination of ‘The Ultimate Guide’ series. Don’t miss seeing all the pieces coming together for your award-winning branding and marketing efforts!
These webinars are free and open to the public.