Visit the Kitsap Public Health District website for information related to COVID-19

Click HERE for survey and information regarding the Downtown and County Government Campus

How do I get my pet licensed?

To register your pet, and if you are within Port Orchard City Limits, please come to Port Orchard City Hall, 216 Prospect Street, Port Orchard, WA, or by telephone at 360-876-5139.

If you are outside city limits, please visit Kitsap County Humane’s website at

Close window